Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Apologize...

This title come out from my heart, really.
Saya minta maaf kepada semua pembaca, jikalau teman2 komen dalam salah satu thread saya dan tidak membalas. Bukan karena saya tidak mau membalas, tetapi something troublesome in my blog that i can't comment on my own thread, not only in my blog. I'm also can't comment in my friends thread or blog :(



And I'm sorry for this situation, but i know you're comment guys, and i'm read it!! but hopeless for me. I can't do anything till right now. :D
but, don't stop to comment my blog, i will rwply on WHAY YOU SAID CHAT, or YOU CAN COMMENT AT MY CHAT :)).

Sorry and Thank you! Love You Readers....

1 komentar:

  1. why don't u try with name/url to type comment, if u can't comment with google account

    BalasHapus

ditunggu komentarnya ya kawan-kawan, itu akan sangat bermanfaat bagi saya. terima kasih